1. Orestis Craft Center cannot guarantee the availability of products posted on the website. However, the company undertakes to inform customers in due time of non-availability in case of such interest. We try to display on our websites only the products that are available for sale. Yet, all our products and services are determined by the current availability and therefore may be withdrawn or be subject to change at any time, even after you have completed your order. Our staff will contact you in time to inform you about the lack/change of product or services, offering you the possibility to modify or cancel your order. Product prices may increase or decrease without prior notice. The international climatic conditions and economic circumstances may affect our imported products, and so cause fluctuations in our prices.
2. For the best possible and timely services, please enter correctly your contact information without omitting to mention your phone and email. Contact information that is inadequate or written with incomprehensible characters will not be taken into account and orders will not proceed to completion.
3. The stability and reliability of our products may be altered depending on the storage conditions or the combination use with other products or if they are not used according to the instructions or the corresponding recipes.
4. The information provided to the relevant pages of our online stores that is related to the use of our products is in accordance with the international bibliography and scientific practice. In case of doubt or ignorance regarding the use of a particular product, we recommend that you consult the relevant specialist (doctor, aromatherapist, holistic therapist, etc.).Please pay attention to contraindications, where these are indicated, as well as to the indicated dosages, usage rates, required measures, safety equipment, and any other indication or warning.
5. In particular, in what regards essential oils offered for sale, our company shall not be liable for improper use. Please read carefully the use instructions of each essential oil listed in detail on the relevant page of our online stores. Don't forget: essential oils are highly concentrated active substances and should always be used on the basis of the instructions for use and the appropriate bibliography.
6. Our company does not bear any responsibility for improper use of the products, nor for the results of the finished products that you may manufacture using materials provided by our company. The user is responsible for complying with the instructions for use and safety, and in respect to that, we recommend that you thoroughly test your final products before any mass or other widespread production or disposal or exposure. The company's liability is limited to the value of the products alone and does not extend to any subsequent loss.
7. In particular, in what regards perfumes available for sale, the consumer must be aware of the following:
Each perfume has a complex structure. It consists of natural and synthetic aromatic raw materials and solvents. Depending on the formula which is secret and protected with copyrights by each manufacturer, it can be used for specific productions. As perfume salesmen, and before the introduction of a new perfume in our store, we perform some specific tests to facilitate you in your choice with the "Perfume table".
Unfortunately, due to the complexity of each perfume, its performance may be affected and its behavior can change depending on the batch. Each new batch meets the technical specifications of the previous one, yet, unfortunately, if a change has been made to the original raw materials by the manufacturer, we are not capable of knowing.
Apart from that, a change in the recipe in which we incorporate it into or even the utensils we use can affect the perfume. It is always recommended a small scale test in each product you are interested in. Also have in mind that laboratory tests and the tests on a larger scale always have different results.
Guarantee of quality assurance of our products
Every product located in the physical or electronic store of OrestisCraftCenter, is accompanied by the necessary documentation, which lists the technical characteristics of the product, whether it is a raw material or a mixture, safety instructions in case of accident and a chemical analysis certificate that changes with each batch of the product and indicates any changes in its physico-chemical characteristics, e.g. pH, color, appearance, viscosity etc. Based on these documents we perform the most tests possible in our laboratories before we introduce a new product in our shop so we can offer you a plethora of recipes, and find solutions to any problem that may occur. In any case you should try the product in your recipe and in your home/laboratory conditions.
On the product label we make sure that the official name, lot number and expiration date are indicated, so that you can choose with the most information available. The description of every product in the documents located in our store and e-shop, states the product’s official name, which is also reported in its accompanying documents. In cases where the expiration date is close we can reassess it to extend the life time of the material. In any case, there must be some normal storage and storing conditions. The revaluation can be done one month earlier of the expiration and not sooner. Upon confirmation with the product manufacturers, the expiry dates are indicative to ensure a reasonable period of safe use.
We emphasize that vegetable oils, essential oils and our butters come from conventional and/or sustainable crops, and, as possible it can be, we make sure that our products come from raw materials with the least possible treatment. It is therefore normal in several products, to observe changes in clarity or texture, depending on the temperature of the environment, e.g. the creation of crystals or sediments in winter temperatures.
We prefer raw materials of well-known brands, so they have all the necessary documents and checks and the prices of products are proportional to their quality. We insist that the products are of primary origin where possible, and avoid the various imitations in product compositions. The company's policy and desire is to support small and local producers as long as they provide the necessary documents.
Our company is committed for the quality of raw materials that supplies to the Greek market, and the staff of our partners is at the disposal of the consumers for guidance in their appropriate use.
Personal Data – Transaction confidentiality
Users information (name, surname, e-mail address, home address, landline phone, mobile phone, etc.) and their transactions in the online store are considered confidential, as in the usual transactions in commercial store.
Users, when providing their information in the context of their transactions as in the present, will be informed by the company and consent to and accept the imminent processing of such personal data for the purposes of smooth and easy transaction between the parties, as well as the transmission of such data to recipients who will be specifically identified and are the employees of the company in the course of carrying out the contract under preparation.
As for the remainder, the company undertakes not to disclose the details of their customers and transactions unless they have a written authorization from them or this is required by a court decision or a decision of another public authority. Personal data reported to the online store are used exclusively by it or its affiliates, to support, promote and execute the transaction relationship.
Correction, Modification or Deletion of Information
Candlemaking.gr allows users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information presented in candlemaking.gr.
If you choose to delete a piece of information, candlemaking.gr will act so that this information is deleted from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user candlemaking.gr will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user.
To access, change, delete your personal data, report problems regarding the operation of the website, or make any enquiries please contact candlemaking.gr via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site uses small files called cookies that help us improve your browsing experience.
If you disable the cookies we use, this may affect your experience while browsing our site.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, and generally on your device.
Each cookie contains information, like the name of the site from which it comes from, its "lifetime" (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a number.
In essence, cookies allow websites to store various anonymous information such as visitor preferences or if they have visited the site before.
When you visit this website you may create the following types of cookies:
-Cookies to improve website performance
-Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
-Cookies for Google Analytics functions
-Other cookies from third parties (eg social networks)
3. Disable cookies from your browser
Typically, browsers are configured to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your own browser not to accept cookies from a particular site, to be notified when it stores cookies or to accept no cookies.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for our website, we may not be able to properly provide you with all the features offered on our website.